Saturday, November 7, 2009

Sneak Preview for Michele, and Samantha!

Today was a busy one! But it was alot of fun, and I got to meet Michele and her family, they are just such a beautiful and sweet family! Take a look Michele! I know I'm a crazy women, but your gallery will be up tomorrow AM! It's getting a bit  late tonight to put the gallery up, but here is a sneak preview for you! I really enjoyed meeting and working with you guys, your kids are GORGEOUS!





Then in the afternoon today, I got together with Samantha and her family to do her session for her two ADORABLE kiddies! L and S were fun, S def made me work to get his picture, but it was alot of fun! It was good seeing you Samantha, it's been YEARS! I'm hoping to have your gallery up later tomorrow as well! Talk to you soon!








No comments:

Post a Comment